Best Skin Gambling Site
Get rewarded with free case opening
If you're looking to try out skin gambling you come to the right place.
On this page we review how SkinPay works, what skin gambling methods are available, what game methods we prefer as well as frequently asked questions that you should know about skin gambling.
If you like esport games but haven't tried skin gambling, you been missing out on a very amusing game, especially if you have a lot of skins. Skin gambling involves exchanging skins you got from games such as CS: GO, Dota 2 or PUBG by using SkinPay, you turn your skins into a payment method in order to play on different betting sites.
Skin Gambling Sites
You heard about it before but never tried it, SkinPay is incredibly hot right now as it gives players with skins the opportunity to turn their skins into cold hard cash! So if you own a lot of skins on your steam account you can turn it into potential profit. But before you can make any money on your skins you need to know how it works, so let us explain.
We recommend that you only open accounts on sites that offer SkinPay for skin gambling. There are several reasons for this, but to name a few, you can take a look at the following reasons:
- Most sites that use SkinPay are registered and licensed igaming companies which means you can be sure that games are not rigged
- If winnings get lost due to technical errors you can expect help from a support when playing on a registered licensed site
- Sites that's not licensed are often illegal and therefore unreliable as they can be forced to shut down at any given time
How does SkinPay work?
Let's take a closer look at how SkinPay actually works in practice. The information you read here may differ from how some esport betting sites handles SkinPay, so be always sure to double check with the support on the site you choose before making any deposits.
- Create an account on a site that offers skin betting (see list with sites above)
- Choose Skinpay as deposit method
- Enter your Steam tradelink, you find your tradelink inside your steam account, make also sure your steam inventory is set to "public"
- Select the skins that you want to sell and accept the transaction
- Use Steam's mobile app to verify the transaction of your skins
- Wait approximately 10-20 minutes before you can expect that your money been credited to your account
To be able to use SkinPay successfully, you need make sure to do the following:
- Level-up your Steam account to at least Level 1 or higher
- Change your skin inventory on steam to public, you can edit this on your steam profile
- Download Steam's mobile app to confirm skin transactions
Skin Gambling metods
There is a wide rage of gambling methods available within skin gambling, most methods are available for CSGO gambling, this is mainly because CSGO is the most popular game for skin betting. Some of the most common skin betting games for CSGO are:
This is the gambling method we at fragbetting.com prefer the most compared to all other methods. This is because it's only when playing odds (CSGO match betting) your skills and knowledge will come into play and affect your results.
After CSGO betting, CSGO roulette is second on the list when it comes to popularity. This method is very similar to classic roulette when it comes to the game moment to bet on either black or red.
- Roulette is usually not offered on sites with SkinPay.
For those who like to take big risks with potential big reward CSGO jackpot could be the perfect game. This game is rather simple but can be great fun. Skins are placed into a mutual pot where one of the players wins everything.
- Jackpot is usually not offered on sites with SkinPay.
Like Jackpot, Crash includes big risks and the a good amount of luck. We only recommend this game for purely entertainment purposes and not as a mean to earn money.
- Crash is usually not offered on sites with SkinPay.
CSGO Coinflip is relatively self-explanatory in the name, it's about tossing/flipping coins. Of course, this skin betting method is heavily influenced by CSGO graphics and design elements to make a clear relevance to the game.
- Coinflip is usually not offered on sites with SkinPay.
To play on a licensed betting website that offer SkinPay as a payment method you need to be at least 18 years old.
You have probably heard about friends or seen others play different skin gambling games who haven't been over 18 years. This has been relatively common for some time but seem to disappear more and more as many sites like these shuts down. There are still several sites that offer skin gambling and betting without the need to verify age.
However, these pages are illegal and can be shut down at any given time which can lead to loss of winnings. Many site like these can also have their games rigged.
Sites without approved and registered gambling licenses has no one who monitors them to make sure everything is done right. This means they can manipulate games, avoid contact with you as players, and basically ignore laws and player rights.
Therefore, we want to emphasize that you only play on sites with a registered gaming company.
Fragbetting.com only recommend games pages that are registered and approved for skin gambling.
If your ready to exchange your skins for money you sure make sure to take advantage of the best bonuses to get some extra value when opening a new account.
Before you make a deposit on the site of your choice, it can serve you well to contact the support to make sure your first deposit bonus is enabled.
Skin gambling QA
Can you deposit skins using SkinPay and then withdraw money without playing?
- You usually have the right to make a withdrawal for money on your account at any time. However, there may be exceptions for certain sites depending on whether you have bonuses enabled when trying to make the withdrawal. It always best to ask the support to be sure.
Is it illegal to have an account on a site without a gaming license?
- If you are under 18 years old, it's illegal to play on any gambling site. Sites without registered gambling license are often illegal and you take unnecessary risks by playing on them.
Can you create multiple accounts on different pages?
- Opening a new account is always fun because you often receive some sort of welcome or first deposit bonus. However, it is forbidden to create more than 1 account on registered gaming sites since it violates the rules which may result in potential winnings being confiscated. If you want to enjoy more bonuses, we recommend to create accounts on different sites.